Construction, which heat insulation conforms to the passive house standards, has heat insulation layer on average 30-50cm, it is thermal bridges free and have very tight exterior coating (vapour insulation). Energy economy is also ensured by new generation windows with
- In comparison with a conventional building, a Passive House cuts down the expenses of thermal energy consumption and heating expenses up to 8-10 times, this means saving of more than 85-90%.
- The enterprise „KL Nami” has taken European Passive House
- Though the designing and construction of a Passive House is a fine process, the exploitation of the house is easy and comfortable. In contrast with conventional buildings, the Passive House is additionally provided with recuperation system, which is as easy
Determinant benefits making Passive House the best choice:
- High level of comfort;
- Fresh air in all rooms (without draught) year-round;
- Proper assembly of constructions and materials guarantee no increased humidity in rooms, eliminate the risk of growing mould, condensate;