Determinant benefits making Passive House the best choice:
- High level of comfort;
- Fresh air in all rooms (without draught) year-round;
- Proper assembly of constructions and materials guarantee no increased humidity in rooms, eliminate the risk of growing mould, condensate;
- Extremely low energy consumption – means against rising energy prices;
- Contribution to protecting the planets ecosystem.
Here are the facts that will convince you! A Passive House is comfortable.
A Passive House is enclosed in a very well-insulated thermal envelope to ensure that the heat stays in the house. This means:
- Evenly warm surfaces in room;
- Constant indoor climate;
- No fluctuations in temperature and no draughts;
- The comfort ventilation continuously provides clean, pleasantly warm and fresh indoor air.
High energy efficiency radically reduces CO2 emissions; The Passive House standard significantly contributes to environmental protection and helps preserve limited resources such as gas and oil;
The remaining energy demand in Passive Houses can be completely covered by renewable energy sources (the sun, wind, earth heat);
Our houses are designed in a way to use naturally renewable energy sources (wood) at maximum which reduces the energy consumption in the process of building materials production.